LocationWeWork @ Warner Center
21255 Burbank Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Google map and directions
Event contactWarren Lee
The CalRCV volunteers are getting together to strategize and create marketing and communication items. If you’re interested in getting more involved with the Ranked Choice Voting movement, this event is for you.
Event will be from 10:00am to ~2:00pm
Location: WeWork at Campus @ Warner Center
21255 Burbank Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 91367
- Commuting is simple with onsite parking and easy access to Metro Route 601, which runs between Canoga Station and Warner Center every ten minutes
What we’ll be doing
- Planning marketing messaging and graphics/imagery for Social Media and Emails.
- Building the creative to send out on our marketing channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Various Email Segments.
- Finding creative inspiration from other organizations
- Any campaigns/creative we can’t finish in person will be assigned for people to finish.
If you have experience with any of these platforms and want to join please RSVP.
- Email CMS
- Meta Business Suite
- Creator Studio
- Video Editing (kapwing, Premiere, etc.)
- Canva or Adobe Express
- Or if you have an interest/experience in marketing campaign management
Please contact Warren with any questions.